首页 - 评论 > 七年级下册英语课文翻译(有哪些被翻译成了古风中文的英文语句)

七年级下册英语课文翻译(有哪些被翻译成了古风中文的英文语句)

发布于:2024-03-21 10:22:10 来源:互联网

我有资格回答这个问题,因为我本人就在头条号上把许多英文诗歌翻译成古风句子,这段时间一直翻译泰戈尔飞鸟集。现挑一些清浅的翻译呈上。当然,译文的作者肯定是我本人。

1、Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night

古风译文:春心一枕西窗梦,滴尽芭蕉夜雨声。——翻译:亦有所思(以下同)

2、Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees

古风译文:如何今夜无穷树,只是轻轻送落花。

3、Love! when you come with the burning lamp of pain in your hand,I can see your face and know you as bliss

译文:已执春心蜡炬泪,相思一夜尽成灰。

4、the dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past

译文:憔悴长河枯见底,此心不复旧涛声

5、I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence. it is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.

译文:春心低到尘埃里,憔悴于今不自知

11、Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves

译文:生与夏花同绚烂,死同秋叶两飘零。

12、The artist is the lover of nature, therefore he is her slave and her master.

译文:山河皆在秋毫里,半作君王半作卿。

13、The great earth makes herself hospitable with the help of the grass

译文:山野欲邀远行客,故教芳草染溪桥。

14、The noise of the moment scoffs at the music of the eternal

译文:可怜下里巴人耳,辜负阳春白雪声。

15、The sadness of my soul is her bride"s veil. it waits to be lifted in the night

译文:红纱不解相思泪,只待烛花如意来。

21、Woman, with the grace of your fingers you touched my things and order came out like music.

译文:褪著罗衣凭素手,吹来玉树后庭花。

22、One sad voice has its nest among the ruins of the years. it sings to me in the night, ---i loved you.

译文:玉箫声起乌衣巷,按尽春心夜夜听

23、The flaming fire warns me off by its own glow. save me from the dying embers hidden under ashes.

译文:焚心以火莫相问,请拾余生劫后灰。

24、The night opens the flowers in secret and allows the day to get thanks.

译文:遥夜花开仍脉脉,却教春昼更真真

25、The world has kissed my soul with its pain, asking for its return in songs.

译文:紫陌缠绵断肠处,忍教清泪作歌声。

郑重声明:本文版权归原作者所有,转载文章仅为传播更多信息之目的,如有侵权行为,请第一时间联系我们修改或删除,多谢。

相关文章