首页 - 经济 > 小猪佩奇英文版第一季(小猪佩奇第一季第七集英文台词)

小猪佩奇英文版第一季(小猪佩奇第一季第七集英文台词)

发布于:2024-07-19 09:28:01 来源:互联网

Mummy Pig at work

猪妈妈在工作

Mummy Pig is working on her computer.

猪妈妈在电脑前工作。

Daddy Pig is making soup for lunch.

猪爸爸在做午餐的汤。

Daddy? Can we go and watch

Mummy on her computer?

爸爸?我们可以去看妈妈在电脑前工作吗?

Yes, as long as you don't disturb her.

是的,只要你们不打扰她工作。

She has a lot of important work to do today.

她今天有很多重要的工作要做。

Thank you, Daddy!

谢谢你,爸爸!

Mummy Pig has a lot of important work to do.

猪妈妈有很多重要的工作要做。

Mummy. Can George and I sit on your lap and watch you work?

妈妈。乔治和可以坐在你大腿上看你工作吗?

Mummy. Can George and I sit on your lap and watch you work?

妈妈。乔治和我可以坐在你大腿上看你工作吗?

Yes, if you both sit quietly.

是的,如果你俩保持安静。

Peppa and George love to

watch Mummy work on the computer.

佩奇和乔治最喜欢看妈妈在电脑前工作了。

Peppa and George love to

watch Mummy work on the computer.

佩奇和乔治最喜欢看妈妈在电脑前工作了。

Mummy? Can we play

that computer game,

妈妈?我们可以玩电脑游戏

''Happy Mrs. Chicken''?

“快乐小鸡”吗?

We can play ''Happy Mrs. Chicken'' later.

我们稍后才玩游戏“快乐小鸡”。

But now I have to work.

但现在我得工作。

Mummy? Can we help you work?

妈妈?我们可以帮你工作吗?

No, Peppa! You mustn't touch the computer.

不行,佩奇!你不能乱碰电脑。

And George, you mustn't touch the computer, either.

乔治,你也不能乱碰电脑。

And George, you mustn't touch the computer, either.

乔治,你也不能乱碰电脑。

Yes, George. You mustn't do this.

是的,乔治。你不可以这样乱碰。

Peppa, stop!

佩奇,停下来!

Sorry, Mummy.

对不起,妈妈。

I was just showing George

what not to do.

我只是想让乔治看看什么是不能做的。

Oh, dear. The computer is not meant to do that.

哦,糟糕。电脑好像出现了故障。

Daddy Pig!

猪爸爸!

Daddy Pig!!

猪爸爸!!

What is it, Mummy Pig?

发生了什么事了,猪妈妈?

Daddy Pig, can you mend the computer?

猪爸爸,你能修好这台电脑吗?

Err...

呃。。。

I'll finish the lunch while you mend the computer.

我去做午餐,你来修好这台电脑吧。

I'll finish the lunch while you mend the computer.

我去做午餐,你来修好这台电脑吧。

Err... Right. you are, Mummy Pig,

呃。。。好的,猪妈妈。

but I'm not very good with these things...

但是我不是很善长于修电脑。。。

Oh, thank you, Daddy Pig!

哦,谢谢你,猪爸爸!

Daddy Pig is going to mend the computer!

猪爸爸去修电脑了!

Hmm.

嗯。

Hmmm.

嗯。

Hmm.

嗯。

Um. Maybe if I just switch if off...

嗯。也许我先把电脑关了。。。

And then switch it on again...

然后再重新开机。。。

Daddy Pig has mended the computer!

猪爸爸把电脑修好了!

Hurray, Daddy!

好了,爸爸!

Yes, I am a bit of an expert at these things.

是的,看来我是这方面的专家。

Daddy? Can we play that computer

game, ''Happy Mrs. Chicken?''

爸爸?我们可以玩电脑游戏“快乐小鸡”吗?

Maybe you should ask Mummy Pig.

也许你们要问一下妈妈。

Mummy said that we could play it later.

妈妈说我们呆会可以玩。

Well, that's okay, then.

好吧,那就可以了。

But I don't know where the disc is.

但是我不知道游戏光盘在哪。

Yippeeee!

耶~~!

Now, it's my turn!

现在,轮到我了!

Now, it's my turn!

现在,轮到我了!

What on earth is going on?

究竟发生什么事了?

Well, I see that the computer is working again.

好的,我看到电脑又能重新工作了。

郑重声明:本文版权归原作者所有,转载文章仅为传播更多信息之目的,如有侵权行为,请第一时间联系我们修改或删除,多谢。

相关文章